Tuesday, May 14, 2013
My Heart is Full
My heart is feeling full as of late.
The pieces are falling into place
I feel happy
Sometimes I cry
Sometimes I'm overwhelmed
But. I'm. happy.
indescribable.
Something [a lot things] feel so right.
It might have something to do with the renewal of spring. It might be the timing of my life. It might be you. It might be a lot of things...
If its spring, it's the first time I can remember that I truly appreciate spring. The newness of life and the rejuvenation of spirit is intoxicating - even from the countless strangers I share my personal space with on a daily basis in NYC.
I also can't really believe I live here... My drive from work looks sort of like this picture ... And I'm amazed everyday. It feels surreal.
I live in Manhattan. and I couldn't be happier with my life. My job even seems to be better. The commute isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
- I caught myself actually enjoying
the long drive in the morning.
If its timing - I'm more than grateful for your perfect timing. For understanding my needs. For knowing the bigger picture.
If its you - They say you can't have it all. But don't you need someone to love and to love you back.
Does it have to be love - in the sense.
Could it be love - as in presence- "your person."
Were we not created for each other?
I can't see that it would be wrong.
How come you don't see that. Or want that...
I know you're there. Do you have to stay so silent.
We'll do it all
Everything
On our own
We don't need
Anything
Or anyone
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world?
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
....when the sun rises, my heart will be filled again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment